When you can’t choose whether you want a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that provides you 2 firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a foam with a little more support for your hips and back. With 2 built-in firmness options, you get to select between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides greater support. How Long Has Layla Mattress Been Around
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
How Long Has Layla Mattress Been Around
Construction How Long Has Layla Mattress Been Around
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has four layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: How Long Has Layla Mattress Been Around
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. How Long Has Layla Mattress Been Around
When regularly used, the Layla will last for at least six to eight years, making the Layla mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price. Layla also suggests turning your mattress from foot to head each time you replace your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer low, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very important factor to consider especially if you have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress reduces movement to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you’ll not be bothered when the person beside you rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
First, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking into the bed rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re a bit heavier, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to provide as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “laying on top” feel and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back and/or tummy sleepers).
The Layla incorporates both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which provides some cooling benefits. But because of the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely think it’s worth the cost.
Edge support is a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having two sides is about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a fair degree of collapse when sitting on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling secure whilst sitting on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the mattress.
How Long Has Layla Mattress Been Around
This is a authentic foam mattress made for impact absorbency. Like most memory foam versions, the Layla mattress is not that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the bright side, this particular foam has a rather fast reaction time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 days depending on your location. All shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ USA.
Delivery Charge: The Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 days to manufacture, and after it is shipped usually takes two to five business days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You probably want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s help, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla does not restock mattresses, customers don’t need to physically return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla asks buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. How Long Has Layla Mattress Been Around
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to replace or repair individual components with defects (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively provided to original purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattress are underneath. Please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here to receive my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal mattress for you if you want to feel as though you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed because Layla provides you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. It is also great for you if you need a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for those who sleep on their side. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them the necessary support required and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the opportunity to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you sleep with a spouse and require a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you’re feeling on the bed.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress How Long Has Layla Mattress Been Around
The Layla mattress features a flippable, all-foam a different feel by simply turning the bed over. This feature enables you to have two different comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. How Long Has Layla Mattress Been Around