When you can’t choose whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes need a memory foam with a bit more support on your hips and back. With 2 built in firmness options, you get to pick between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers more support. How Long To Get Layla Mattress
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
How Long To Get Layla Mattress
Construction How Long To Get Layla Mattress
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the soft side: How Long To Get Layla Mattress
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side will put you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. How Long To Get Layla Mattress
When in use, the Layla will last for at least six to eight years, which makes the mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price point. Layla also advises rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you replace your bedding or at least once a month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important element to consider particularly for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla isolates motion to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you will not be disturbed when your partner tosses and turns. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
Now, I will discuss the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking in the mattress as opposed to floating on top of it. Plus, if you are a bit heavier, the plush side of the Layla might not be able to give as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back and tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla incorporates both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which offers some cooling properties. But because of the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it is worth the cost.
Edge support has been a common problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having dual sides performs about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should expect a fair amount of collapse when sitting on the plush side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst sitting on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
How Long To Get Layla Mattress
This is a genuine foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam versions, the Layla is not that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather fast reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three business days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five business days depending on where you are. All shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ in theUSA.
Shipping Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated with FedEx. The mattresses take two to three days to manufacture, and once shipped usually takes two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to you and arrive compressed. You probably want to begin by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s help, position the mattress on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla requests owners to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla provides a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. How Long To Get Layla Mattress
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original owners use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only provided to first owners who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect choice for you if you like to feel as though you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. It is also ideal for you if you require a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you have the freedom to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal when you have a partner and need a mattress with great motion isolation. This should limit the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress How Long To Get Layla Mattress
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness option on opposite sides. This gives you a different feel by simply flipping the bed over. This feature enables you to try 2 different comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this advantage great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. How Long To Get Layla Mattress