When you can not determine whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you would like the cozy feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a foam with more support on your hips and spine. With 2 built in firmness options, you get to pick between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides greater support. How To Clean Layla Mattress
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, that includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
How To Clean Layla Mattress
Construction How To Clean Layla Mattress
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: How To Clean Layla Mattress
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side will put you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. How To Clean Layla Mattress
When used regularly, the Layla mattress should last for at least six to eight years, making the Layla mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it’s definitely worth the price point. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from foot to head each time you replace your sheets or at least once every month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an amazing job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial element to consider especially if you share their bed. The Layla reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you won’t be bothered when the person beside you moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will cover the plush side of the Layla; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Therefore you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking in the bed rather than floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are a bit heavier, the softer side of the Layla may not be able to give as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You’ll definitely get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla uses both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which provides some cooling properties. But due to the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it may trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly think it is worth the price.
Edge support has been a frequent issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having two sides performs about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should see a reasonable amount of collapse when laying on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling safe whilst sitting on the edge so that you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the mattress.
How To Clean Layla Mattress
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed for impact absorbency. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress isn’t very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather fast response time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 business days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from two to five business days depending on where you are. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Delivery Charge: The Layla delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. Mattresses take two to three days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually takes two to five days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to your home and come compressed. You will want to start by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s help, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There’s a compulsory two-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to actually return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these cases, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. How To Clean Layla Mattress
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is found to be defective for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is only provided to original buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for the mattress are below. Please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the ideal mattress for you if you prefer to feel as if you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. Additionally it is good for you if you require a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the choice to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also great if you have a partner and require a mattress with great motion isolation. This should limit the motion you feel on the bed.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress How To Clean Layla Mattress
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel by simply flipping the bed over. This feature lets you have 2 distinct comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers incorporate memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. How To Clean Layla Mattress