When you can not decide whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that offers you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a foam with a bit more support for your back and hips. With 2 built in firmness levels, you get to choose between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers greater support. How To Flip Layla Mattress
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
How To Flip Layla Mattress
Construction How To Flip Layla Mattress
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has four layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: How To Flip Layla Mattress
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. How To Flip Layla Mattress
When used regularly, the Layla mattress should last for at least six to eight years, making the mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is certainly worth the price. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you change your bedding or at least once a month in order to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial element to consider especially for those who share their bed. The Layla reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be disturbed when your partner moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
First, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Which means you’ll more likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress as opposed to floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are a bit heavier, the softer side of the mattress might not be able to provide as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feeling and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back and/or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam which provides some cooling benefits. But because of the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I definitely think it is worth the price.
Edge support is a regular problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should expect a reasonable degree of collapse when laying on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling secure while sitting on the edge so you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the bed.
How To Flip Layla Mattress
This is a true foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like most memory foam versions, the Layla isn’t very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the bright side, this particular foam has a rather quick response time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three business days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Delivery Charge: Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– Deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. Mattresses take two to three business days to assemble, and once shipped usually requires 2-5 days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You probably want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase. There’s a compulsory two-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these cases, the company requests buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. How To Flip Layla Mattress
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to replace or repair individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively offered to original purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the best mattress for you if you like to feel as if you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. Additionally it is good for you if you require a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for those who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it is going to give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the option to pick between two firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you have a spouse and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress How To Flip Layla Mattress
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature enables you to try 2 different comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this advantage satisfying as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers incorporate memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. How To Flip Layla Mattress