When you can not choose whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just need a memory foam with more support for your hips and back. With two built in firmness options, you get to choose between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides greater support. How To Return A Layla Mattress
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, that includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
How To Return A Layla Mattress
Construction How To Return A Layla Mattress
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, starting with the plush side: How To Return A Layla Mattress
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. How To Return A Layla Mattress
When used regularly, the Layla mattress should last for at least six to eight years, which makes the Layla mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it is certainly worth the price. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from head to foot each time you change your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really crucial factor to consider especially if you have a sleep partner. The Layla reduces movement to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be bothered when your partner moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
Now, I’ll cover the plush side of the Layla; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Therefore you will more likely feel like you’re sinking in the mattress rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat bigger, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to offer as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll definitely get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who roll around at night changing positions (back, side and tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam which offers some cooling properties. But because of the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it is worth the price.
Edge support has been a common problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should expect a reasonable amount of collapse when sitting on the plush side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst sitting on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the mattress.
How To Return A Layla Mattress
This is a true foam mattress constructed for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress isn’t particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather fast reaction time. For that reason, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from two to five business days depending on your location. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, AZ in theUnited States.
Delivery Charge: The Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take two to three days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually takes 2-5 days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and shipped straight to your home. You will want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s help, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Owners may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these cases, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. How To Return A Layla Mattress
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is only offered to original purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for the mattress are underneath. But please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here in order to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the best mattress for you if you prefer to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is ideal for you if you need a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it will give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you have the option to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also great when you have a partner and require a mattress with good motion isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress How To Return A Layla Mattress
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you have 2 different comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. How To Return A Layla Mattress