When you can’t determine whether you need a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the cozy feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a foam with more support for your back and hips. With 2 built-in firmness options, you get to choose between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives more support. How To Return Layla Mattress
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, that includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
How To Return Layla Mattress
Construction How To Return Layla Mattress
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has four layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, starting with the plush side: How To Return Layla Mattress
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will place you in direct contact with the layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. How To Return Layla Mattress
When used regularly, the Layla mattress should last for at least six to eight years, which makes the Layla mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it’s certainly worth the price. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you change your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important element to consider particularly if you have a sleep partner. The Layla reduces movement to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you’ll not be bothered when your partner tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I will cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Which means you will more likely feel like you’re sinking in the bed as opposed to laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat heavier, the softer side of the Layla might not be able to provide as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who roll around at night switching positions (side, back and stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress incorporates both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which offers some cooling properties. But because of the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress can trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it is worth the cost.
Edge support is a regular problem with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a reasonable degree of collapse when sitting on the softer side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
How To Return Layla Mattress
This is a true foam mattress constructed for impact absorbency. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress isn’t very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the positive side, this particular foam has a rather quick reaction time. For that reason, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona United States.
Delivery Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– All deliveries are made with FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and once sent usually takes two to five days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will come compressed and shipped straight to your home. You probably want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s help, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There’s a compulsory two-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers don’t have to actually return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers should email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep gives a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. How To Return Layla Mattress
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to repair or replace individual components with flaws (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– This warranty is only offered to first buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for the mattress can be found underneath. But please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal mattress for you if you prefer to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. It is also great for you if you want a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for people who sleep on their side. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it is going to give them enough support required and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you have the opportunity to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you sleep with a partner and need a mattress with excellent motion isolation. This should limit the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress How To Return Layla Mattress
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness level on opposite sides. This gives you a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature lets you have two different comfort levels and choose the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. How To Return Layla Mattress