When you can not determine whether you need a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes want a memory foam with more support on your hips and spine. With 2 built-in firmness options, you get to pick between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers more support. Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
Read on for my full review of the Layla, that includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
Construction Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Laying on this side will put you in direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
When used regularly, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress at par with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your sheets or at least once every month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial factor to consider especially if you have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress isolates movement to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when your spouse moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
Now, I’ll cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Which means you will most likely feel like you’re sinking in the mattress as opposed to laying on top of it. Additionally, if you’re somewhat heavier, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to give as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “laying on top” feeling and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around at night changing positions (back, side and stomach sleepers).
The Layla incorporates both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam which offers some cooling benefits. But due to the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it’s worth the price.
Edge support has been a common problem with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should see a fair degree of collapse when laying on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling safe whilst laying on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the bed.
Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
This is a authentic foam mattress built for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress is not very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the bright side, this particular foam has a rather quick reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 business days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Delivery Charge: The Layla delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made with FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 days to assemble, and after it is shipped usually requires 2-5 business days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You probably want to begin by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s help, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial starts on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not have to actually return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these cases, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed defective for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is only offered to first buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for your mattress are underneath. But please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here in order to receive my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the perfect choice for you if you prefer to feel like you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress because Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. It is also ideal for you if you need a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them enough support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you have the freedom to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal when you’ve got a spouse and need a mattress with good motion isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
The Layla features a flippable, all-foam a different feel simply by flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try two different comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this advantage great as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews