When you can not determine whether you need a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the cozy feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a memory foam with a little more support for your back and hips. With 2 built-in firmness options, you get to choose between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives more support. Layla Copper Mattress Reviews
Read on for my full review of the Layla, which includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Copper Mattress Reviews
Construction Layla Copper Mattress Reviews
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has four layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Copper Mattress Reviews
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the layer underneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Copper Mattress Reviews
When in use, the Layla mattress should last for at least six to eight years, which makes the mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price point. Layla also advises rotating your mattress from foot to head every time you change your sheets or at least once every month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important element to consider especially if you share their bed. The Layla mattress reduces movement to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you will not be disturbed when the person beside you rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will cover the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you’re sinking in the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat bigger, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to provide as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which sinks just right. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back and stomach sleepers).
The Layla makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam which offers some cooling benefits. But due to the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it is worth the price.
Edge support is a frequent problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides performs about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a fair amount of collapse while sitting on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling safe whilst lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the mattress.
Layla Copper Mattress Reviews
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress isn’t very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly fast reaction time. For that reason, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on your location. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, AZ in theUSA.
Shipping Charge: Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. Mattresses take 2-3 business days to manufacture, and once shipped usually requires two to five days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You probably want to begin by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial starts at the time of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, the company requests owners to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers just need to email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Copper Mattress Reviews
– Layla will, at the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is only given to original purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress can be found below. But please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal choice for you if you prefer to feel as though you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. It is also great for you if you require a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for side sleepers. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the option to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also great if you’ve got a partner and require a mattress with great motion isolation. This should limit the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Copper Mattress Reviews
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the mattress over. This feature lets you try 2 distinct comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this convenience satisfying as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Copper Mattress Reviews