If you can not choose whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just want a foam with more support for your hips and back. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Mattress Australia
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, that includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Australia
Construction Layla Mattress Australia
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Australia
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will put you in direct contact with the layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Australia
When in use, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price point. Layla also advises turning your mattress from head to foot every time you change your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer low, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very important component to consider particularly if you share their bed. The Layla mattress isolates motion to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you’ll not be bothered when the person beside you rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
Now, I will discuss the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking into the bed as opposed to laying on top of it. Additionally, if you are a bit bigger, the softer side of the mattress might not be able to offer as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will certainly get the “laying on top” feel and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night switching positions (side, back and/or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress incorporates both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam that can potentially have some cooling benefits. But given the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I definitely think it’s worth the price.
Edge support is a common issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a fair amount of collapse when laying on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling secure while lying on the edge so you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Australia
This is a authentic foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like most memory foam versions, the Layla is not that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather quick reaction time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 business days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times will take from two to five days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona United States.
Shipping Fee: Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. Mattresses take two to three business days for manufacturing, and once shipped usually requires two to five days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to your home and come compressed. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase. There is a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tested the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these cases, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Australia
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– This warranty is exclusively provided to first purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress are below. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here in order to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal choice for you if you prefer to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla provides you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. Additionally it is great for you if you need a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. Although, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them the necessary support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the opportunity to pick between two firmness options. Layla is also great if you sleep with a partner and need a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you’re feeling on the bed.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Australia
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness option on opposite sides. This gives you a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature lets you try 2 different comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this convenience great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Australia