If you can not determine whether you need a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the cozy feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a memory foam with more support on your back and hips. With two built-in firmness options, you get to choose between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that gives more support. Layla Mattress Black Friday
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla, that includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Black Friday
Construction Layla Mattress Black Friday
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Mattress Black Friday
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the layer underneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Mattress Black Friday
When regularly used, the Layla will last for at least six to eight years, making the Layla mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a double-sided mattress, it’s definitely worth the price point. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from head to foot each time you change your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important element to consider particularly for those who share their mattress. The Layla isolates motion to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you’ll not be disturbed when the person beside you moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
Now, I will cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking into the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat heavier, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to give as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will certainly get the “laying on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night switching positions (side, back and/or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam that provides some cooling properties. But given the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly think it’s worth the price.
Edge support has been a common issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a fair degree of collapse while laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Black Friday
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like most memory foam beds, the Layla mattress is not very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly quick reaction time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 business days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five business days depending on where you are. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona United States.
Shipping Charge: Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take two to three business days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually requires two to five days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to your home. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s help, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial begins on the date of purchase. There’s a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Owners may not return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tested out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla does not restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla requests owners to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Black Friday
– Layla Sleep will, at the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed faulty for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to replace or repair individual components with defects (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– This warranty is only provided to first buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress are underneath. But please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the perfect choice for you if you like to feel as though you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed because Layla provides you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. It is also great for you if you prefer a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for those who sleep on their side. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them enough support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the opportunity to choose between two firmness levels. Layla is also great when you’ve got a partner and require a mattress with great movement isolation. This should limit the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Black Friday
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness option on opposite sides. This allows you to have a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to have 2 distinct comfort levels and choose the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this advantage great as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it is a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Black Friday