When you can not choose whether you want a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the snug feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a foam with a bit more support on your spine and hips. With 2 built in firmness options, you get to pick between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers more support. Layla Mattress Ceo
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Ceo
Construction Layla Mattress Ceo
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Ceo
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Mattress Ceo
When regularly used, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price point. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from foot to head every time you change your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer low, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really crucial component to consider especially if you share their mattress. The Layla mattress reduces movement to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be bothered when your spouse moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will most likely feel like you’re sinking into the mattress as opposed to floating on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat bigger, the softer side of the Layla might not be able to offer as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam that can potentially have some cooling benefits. But due to the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely think it is worth the price.
Edge support is a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should expect a reasonable degree of collapse when laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst laying on the edge so you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Ceo
This is a true foam mattress made for impact absorbency. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla isn’t particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the bright side, this particular foam has a rather fast response time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Delivery Fee: Layla delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take two to three business days for manufacturing, and once shipped usually takes two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and shipped straight to you. You will want to start by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s help, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial starts at the time of purchase. There’s a compulsory two-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, Layla asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Ceo
– Layla will, in the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed defective for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively provided to original purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress can be found below. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here in order to get my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect choice for you if you want to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. Additionally it is good for you if you require a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for those who sleep on their side. Although, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you have the freedom to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great when you have a spouse and need a mattress with great motion isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Ceo
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness level on each side. This permits you to experience a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you have two different comfort options and pick the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this advantage satisfying as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Ceo