If you can’t determine whether you need a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you 2 firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes want a foam with more support for your back and hips. With two built in firmness levels, you get to select between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Layla Mattress Commercial
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, that includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Commercial
Construction Layla Mattress Commercial
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Mattress Commercial
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Laying on this side will place you in direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Mattress Commercial
When regularly used, the Layla should last for at least six to eight years, making the Layla mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it’s certainly worth the price point. Layla also advises turning your mattress from foot to head every time you replace your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial element to consider particularly for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress reduces movement to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be disturbed when your partner moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
First, I will cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you are sinking into the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are a bit heavier, the softer side of the Layla might not be able to provide as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which actually sinks just right. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night changing positions (back, side and tummy sleepers).
The Layla makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam that can potentially have some cooling properties. But due to the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it is worth the price.
Edge support is a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides performs about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a fair degree of collapse while sitting on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst sitting on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the bed.
Layla Mattress Commercial
This is a genuine foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam beds, the Layla isn’t that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather quick reaction time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 days depending on your location. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona USA.
Shipping Fee: The Layla delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla is as follows:
– Deliveries are made through FedEx. Mattresses take two to three business days to assemble, and once shipped usually takes two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will come compressed and shipped straight to you. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s help, transfer the roll on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial begins on the date of purchase. There is a compulsory two-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla requests buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, customers should email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Commercial
– Layla Sleep will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed faulty for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively offered to first purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for your mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the perfect mattress for you if you prefer to feel like you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. It is also ideal for you if you prefer a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. Although, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it is going to give them enough support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the opportunity to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you sleep with a spouse and require a mattress with great movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Commercial
The Layla features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel by simply flipping the bed over. This feature lets you try two different comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience great since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Commercial