When you can not decide whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you would like the snug feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just need a memory foam with more support on your hips and back. With 2 built-in firmness levels, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Layla Mattress Company
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla mattress, that includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Company
Construction Layla Mattress Company
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Company
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Company
When in use, the Layla mattress should last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a flippable mattress, it is surely worth the price. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from head to foot each time you change your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial factor to consider particularly for those who share their mattress. The Layla isolates motion to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you will not be disturbed when your partner rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll discuss the soft side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Therefore you will most likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed as opposed to laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat bigger, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to give as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress uses both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam which provides some cooling properties. But given the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it is worth the cost.
Edge support is a frequent problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should see a fair amount of collapse when laying on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling secure while sitting on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Company
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like most memory foam models, the Layla mattress isn’t that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the positive side, this particular foam has a fairly fast response time. For that reason, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 business days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ in theUnited States.
Delivery Fee: Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated through FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually requires 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to your home. You will want to start by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s help, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tested out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla does not restock mattresses, customers don’t have to actually return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla asks buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Company
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is found to be defective for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only provided to first purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized merchant will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress are below. But please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the ideal mattress for you if you prefer to feel like you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress because Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. It is also good for you if you need a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. However, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it is going to give them enough support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the choice to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you’ve got a partner and need a mattress with great movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Company
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness level on opposite sides. This provides you a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature lets you try two different comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this convenience great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Company