If you can’t choose whether you want a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a memory foam with more support on your hips and back. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to pick between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives greater support. Layla Mattress Cost
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, that includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Cost
Construction Layla Mattress Cost
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, starting with the soft side: Layla Mattress Cost
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Cost
When in use, the Layla should last for at least six to eight years, which makes the mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price point. Layla also suggests turning your mattress from foot to head every time you change your sheets or at least once a month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial element to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla reduces movement to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you will not be disturbed when your partner tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will discuss the soft side of the Layla; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Which means you’ll more likely feel like you’re sinking into the mattress rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat bigger, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to give as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night changing positions (back, side and/or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla uses both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam which provides some cooling benefits. But because of the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it may trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I definitely think it is worth the investment.
Edge support is a regular issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having two sides performs about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should expect a reasonable amount of collapse while laying on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling secure while lying on the edge so you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Cost
This is a authentic foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like most memory foam versions, the Layla mattress is not particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather quick response time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ USA.
Delivery Charge: The Layla ships to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take 2-3 days to assemble, and once shipped usually takes two to five business days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You probably want to start by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s help, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla does not restock mattresses, customers do not need to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers should email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Cost
– Layla Sleep will, at the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively given to original purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized retailer won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattress can be found below. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the best choice for you if you prefer to feel as if you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress because Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. It is also ideal for you if you want a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for those who sleep on their side. However, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the freedom to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great if you have a spouse and require a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Cost
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel by simply flipping the bed over. This feature lets you try two distinct comfort options and choose the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Cost