When you can not decide whether you need a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you would like the cozy feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a foam with a little more support for your spine and hips. With two built in firmness options, you get to choose between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Layla Mattress Cover Waterproof
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Cover Waterproof
Construction Layla Mattress Cover Waterproof
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has four layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Cover Waterproof
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Mattress Cover Waterproof
When used regularly, the Layla will last for at least six to eight years, making the mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a flippable mattress, it’s surely worth the price point. Layla also suggests turning your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your sheets or at least once every month in order to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer low, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important component to consider especially if you share their mattress. The Layla isolates movement to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be disturbed when your spouse rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will discuss the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Which means you will more likely feel like you’re sinking in the bed as opposed to floating on top of it. Additionally, if you’re a bit bigger, the softer side of the mattress might not be able to offer as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which sinks just right. You will definitely get the “floating on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side and/or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress uses both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam which provides some cooling benefits. But given the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it’s worth the price.
Edge support has been a frequent issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a fair degree of collapse while laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure while sitting on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the bed.
Layla Mattress Cover Waterproof
This is a true foam mattress made for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam beds, the Layla mattress is not that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a fairly fast reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on your location. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona United States.
Shipping Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– All deliveries are made with FedEx. The mattresses take two to three days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually takes two to five days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You will want to begin by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s assistance, position the roll on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase. There is a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, the company requests buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer service.
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Cover Waterproof
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is found to be faulty for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with defects (like the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only given to original owners who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized retailer won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress are below. But please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here in order to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the best choice for you if you want to feel as if you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed because Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you require a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for side sleepers. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it is going to give them enough support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the opportunity to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you sleep with a partner and need a mattress with good motion isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Cover Waterproof
The Layla mattress features a flippable, all-foam a different feel simply by flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you have two distinct comfort options and choose the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this advantage great since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Cover Waterproof