When you can not choose whether you need a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel offered by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a memory foam with more support for your spine and hips. With 2 built in firmness options, you get to select between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives more support. Layla Mattress Cyber Monday
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla, that includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Cyber Monday
Construction Layla Mattress Cyber Monday
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Cyber Monday
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Laying on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Mattress Cyber Monday
When in use, the Layla will last for at least six to eight years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price. Layla also advises turning your mattress from head to foot every time you change your bedding or at least once every month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important component to consider especially if you have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress isolates motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you’ll not be bothered when the person beside you moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
Now, I will cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking in the bed rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re a bit heavier, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to provide as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You’ll definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around at night switching positions (side, back and/or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress uses both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam that offers some cooling benefits. But because of the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it’s worth the investment.
Edge support has been a common problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should expect a fair amount of collapse when laying on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling secure while laying on the edge so you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Cyber Monday
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed for impact absorbency. Like most memory foam models, the Layla isn’t very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather quick reaction time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, AZ United States.
Delivery Charge: The Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated with FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 business days to manufacture, and once shipped usually takes two to five days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and shipped straight to your home. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s help, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tried out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla does not restock mattresses, customers do not need to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these cases, Layla asks owners to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Cyber Monday
– Layla Sleep will, in the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s found to be faulty for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is only offered to first buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattress are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here in order to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect choice for you if you like to feel as if you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. It is also ideal for you if you want a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for people who sleep on their side. However, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them the necessary support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the option to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great when you have a spouse and require a mattress with good motion isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Cyber Monday
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature lets you have 2 distinct comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Cyber Monday