When you can not choose whether you need a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the cozy feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a memory foam with more support for your spine and hips. With 2 built-in firmness options, you get to pick between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Layla Mattress Dealers
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Dealers
Construction Layla Mattress Dealers
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Dealers
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Mattress Dealers
When used regularly, the Layla should last for at least six to eight years, which makes the Layla mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price point. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important element to consider especially for those who share their mattress. The Layla mattress isolates motion to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you won’t be bothered when your spouse moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Which means you will most likely feel like you are sinking into the mattress as opposed to floating on top of it. Additionally, if you’re somewhat heavier, the softer side of the mattress might not be able to offer as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which sinks just right. You will certainly get the “laying on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night changing positions (back, side and/or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla incorporates both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which can potentially have some cooling properties. But due to the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it’s worth the cost.
Edge support has been a frequent issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should expect a fair amount of collapse while sitting on the plush side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst laying on the edge so you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the bed.
Layla Mattress Dealers
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed for impact absorbency. Like most memory foam models, the Layla is not very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly fast response time. Because of this, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times will take from two to five days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, AZ United States.
Delivery Fee: The Layla ships to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated with FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 business days to manufacture, and after it is sent usually requires two to five business days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and shipped straight to you. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There’s a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Owners may not return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not need to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these cases, Layla asks owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, customers should email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Dealers
– Layla will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively offered to original owners who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized merchant will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattress can be found below. Please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal choice for you if you prefer to feel as though you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. It is also great for you if you need a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it will give them enough support required and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you get the choice to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you have a partner and require a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you feel on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Dealers
The Layla features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature enables you to try 2 different comfort options and choose the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage great since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers incorporate memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Dealers