When you can not decide whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just want a memory foam with a bit more support on your spine and hips. With two built-in firmness options, you get to select between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers more support. Layla Mattress Deals
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla mattress, that includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Deals
Construction Layla Mattress Deals
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Deals
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will place you in direct contact with the layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Deals
When in use, the Layla should last for at least 6-8 years, making the Layla mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it’s surely worth the price point. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you change your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really crucial element to consider especially for those who share their bed. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when your partner moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
Now, I’ll discuss the soft side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you are a bit heavier, the softer side of the Layla may not be able to provide as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You will certainly get the “floating on top” feeling and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress uses both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam that can potentially have some cooling benefits. But given the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it is worth the investment.
Edge support has been a frequent issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a reasonable degree of collapse while sitting on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so that you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the bed.
Layla Mattress Deals
This is a genuine foam mattress built for impact absorbency. Like majority of memory foam beds, the Layla isn’t particularly bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the positive side, this particular foam has a fairly quick reaction time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 business days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona United States.
Delivery Fee: Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take 2-3 days to manufacture, and after it is sent usually requires two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will come compressed and delivered straight to you. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s help, position the mattress on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla does not restock mattresses, customers don’t have to actually return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these cases, Layla requests owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Deals
– Layla will, in the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be faulty for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to repair or replace individual components with flaws (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only provided to original owners who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress can be found below. Please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect choice for you if you want to feel as if you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. It is also good for you if you want a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it will give them enough support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the choice to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you’ve got a spouse and require a mattress with good movement isolation. This should limit the motion you feel on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Deals
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness level on each side. This allows you to experience a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to have 2 distinct comfort options and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this convenience great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers incorporate memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Deals