If you can not decide whether you want a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a memory foam with a little more support for your spine and hips. With two built in firmness options, you get to pick between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Layla Mattress Delay
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, that includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Delay
Construction Layla Mattress Delay
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Delay
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Laying on this side will put you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Mattress Delay
When in use, the Layla mattress should last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it’s definitely worth the price point. Layla also suggests turning your mattress from foot to head every time you change your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial component to consider especially if you have a sleep partner. The Layla reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you will not be bothered when your partner moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking in the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat heavier, the softer side of the Layla may not be able to provide as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which sinks just right. You’ll definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (side, back and tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam that provides some cooling benefits. But due to the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it is worth the price.
Edge support has been a regular problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a reasonable degree of collapse when laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst sitting on the edge so you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Delay
This is a authentic foam mattress built for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam models, the Layla is not particularly bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a fairly quick reaction time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 business days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, AZ United States.
Delivery Charge: Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. Mattresses take two to three business days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually takes two to five business days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to your home. You probably want to begin by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s help, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a mandatory two-week break-in period. Owners are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, Layla requests owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers should email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Delay
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original owners use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to repair or replace individual components with flaws (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– This warranty is only offered to original owners who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for your mattress can be found below. But please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here to receive my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect mattress for you if you like to feel like you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress because Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is ideal for you if you prefer a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it is going to give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you have the option to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal when you sleep with a spouse and require a mattress with excellent motion isolation. This should reduce the motion you’re feeling on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Delay
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, double-sided design with a different firmness level on opposite sides. This provides you a different feel simply by flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try two distinct comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers incorporate memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Delay