When you can not decide whether you need a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you would like the cozy feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a foam with a little more support on your hips and spine. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to pick between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that gives greater support. Layla Mattress Delivery
Read on for my full review of the Layla, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Delivery
Construction Layla Mattress Delivery
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Delivery
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Mattress Delivery
When regularly used, the Layla mattress will last for at least six to eight years, making the Layla mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it’s surely worth the price point. Layla also advises rotating your mattress from foot to head every time you replace your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important component to consider especially if you share their mattress. The Layla reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you will not be disturbed when the person beside you moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
First, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Therefore you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking in the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat heavier, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to give as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around at night changing positions (back, side and/or stomach sleepers).
The Layla uses both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam that can potentially have some cooling benefits. But given the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I definitely think it’s worth the price.
Edge support is a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides is about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a reasonable degree of collapse while sitting on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst sitting on the edge so you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Delivery
This is a genuine foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like most memory foam beds, the Layla isn’t that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly quick response time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 business days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 business days depending on where you are. All shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Shipping Charge: Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated with FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 days to manufacture, and after it is sent usually takes two to five days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You probably want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase. There’s a compulsory two-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla requests owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Delivery
– Layla Sleep will, at the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with defects (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only provided to original owners who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for your mattress are below. Please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the best mattress for you if you want to feel as if you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed because Layla gives you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. Additionally it is ideal for you if you prefer a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for side sleepers. Although, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it will give them enough support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you have the opportunity to choose between two firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you’ve got a spouse and require a mattress with good movement isolation. This should limit the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Delivery
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness option on each side. This provides you a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature lets you try two different comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers incorporate memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Delivery