When you can’t determine whether you need a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you 2 firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you would like the cozy feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a foam with a little more support on your spine and hips. With 2 built-in firmness options, you get to choose between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Mattress Discount
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Discount
Construction Layla Mattress Discount
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Discount
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side will place you in direct contact with the support layer underneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Mattress Discount
When regularly used, the Layla will last for at least six to eight years, which makes the mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a flippable mattress, it is definitely worth the price. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from foot to head every time you change your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer low, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial component to consider especially for those who share their bed. The Layla isolates movement to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you will not be disturbed when your partner rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
First, I will cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed as opposed to laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re a bit bigger, the softer side of the Layla may not be able to provide as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around at night switching positions (back, side or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam which provides some cooling benefits. But because of the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I definitely believe it is worth the price.
Edge support has been a common issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should expect a fair degree of collapse when sitting on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst sitting on the edge so you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Discount
This is a true foam mattress built to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam models, the Layla mattress is not that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather fast response time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Shipping Charge: Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. Mattresses take two to three business days for manufacturing, and once shipped usually takes 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You will want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s help, position the roll on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial begins on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Owners may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla does not restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, the company requests buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers should email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Discount
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is found to be faulty for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– This warranty is only provided to first buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattress are below. Please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to receive my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the ideal mattress for you if you want to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla provides you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. It is also good for you if you prefer a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you have the opportunity to choose between two firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you sleep with a partner and require a mattress with good movement isolation. This should limit the motion you’re feeling on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Discount
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to have two different comfort options and choose the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Discount