If you can’t choose whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the snug feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes need a memory foam with more support for your hips and spine. With two built in firmness levels, you get to pick between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that gives greater support. Layla Mattress Facility Location
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, that includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Facility Location
Construction Layla Mattress Facility Location
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, starting with the soft side: Layla Mattress Facility Location
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Laying on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Mattress Facility Location
When in use, the Layla should last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it’s definitely worth the price point. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very important factor to consider particularly if you have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress isolates motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you won’t be bothered when the person beside you moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
Now, I will discuss the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Which means you will most likely feel like you’re sinking in the bed as opposed to floating on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat heavier, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to provide as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “floating on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who roll around at night switching positions (side, back or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress uses both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam that provides some cooling benefits. But due to the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely think it is worth the investment.
Edge support has been a common issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should expect a fair amount of collapse when sitting on the plush side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst laying on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Facility Location
This is a authentic foam mattress built for impact absorbency. Like majority of memory foam models, the Layla mattress is not very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a fairly quick response time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 business days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on your location. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona USA.
Delivery Charge: Layla delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are made through FedEx. Mattresses take two to three days to assemble, and once sent usually requires two to five business days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to you. You will want to begin by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, position the mattress on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Owners may not return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, the company requests owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To return your mattress, buyers should email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Facility Location
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is found to be faulty for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with defects (like the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This warranty is only given to first owners who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress are below. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here in order to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect mattress for you if you want to feel as though you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed because Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. It is also great for you if you need a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for those who sleep on their side. However, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it is going to give them enough support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the option to choose between two firmness options. Layla is also great when you’ve got a spouse and need a mattress with excellent motion isolation. This should reduce the motion you’re feeling on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Facility Location
The Layla mattress features a flippable, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature enables you to have two different comfort levels and choose the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage great as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Facility Location