If you can not determine whether you need a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel offered by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes need a foam with more support for your spine and hips. With 2 built-in firmness levels, you get to pick between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Mattress Factory
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Factory
Construction Layla Mattress Factory
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, starting with the soft side: Layla Mattress Factory
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Mattress Factory
When regularly used, the Layla should last for at least six to eight years, making the Layla mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is certainly worth the price point. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from foot to head every time you change your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer low, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important factor to consider particularly if you have a sleep partner. The Layla isolates motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you will not be bothered when your spouse tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll discuss the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Which means you will most likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re a bit heavier, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to give as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “laying on top” feeling and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around at night switching positions (back, side or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which provides some cooling benefits. But because of the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress can trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it is worth the cost.
Edge support is a frequent problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a reasonable degree of collapse when laying on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling safe whilst laying on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the bed.
Layla Mattress Factory
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed for impact absorbency. Like majority of memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress isn’t particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a fairly fast reaction time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three business days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Shipping Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla is as follows:
– Deliveries are made through FedEx. Mattresses take two to three days to assemble, and after it is sent usually takes two to five business days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to you and arrive compressed. You will want to begin by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s assistance, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a compulsory two-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these instances, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Factory
– Layla will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed defective for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is exclusively provided to original buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress can be found below. But please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here to get my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the perfect mattress for you if you want to feel as though you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. It is also good for you if you require a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for those who sleep on their side. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you have the option to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you have a partner and need a mattress with great movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Factory
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness level on each side. This gives you a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature lets you try two distinct comfort levels and choose the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this convenience great since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Factory