If you can’t choose whether you need a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that offers you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the cozy feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just need a memory foam with a bit more support on your hips and spine. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to choose between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Mattress Financing
Read on for my full review of the Layla, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Financing
Construction Layla Mattress Financing
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Financing
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Sleeping on this side will place you in direct contact with the layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Mattress Financing
When used regularly, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress at par with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it’s surely worth the price. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from foot to head every time you change your sheets or at least once a month in order to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very important component to consider especially for those who share their mattress. The Layla isolates motion to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be bothered when the person beside you tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
First, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will most likely feel like you are sinking in the bed rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat bigger, the softer side of the Layla might not be able to provide as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feeling and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around at night switching positions (back, side and tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam that can potentially have some cooling benefits. But given the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it may trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly think it’s worth the price.
Edge support has been a frequent problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having dual sides performs about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should expect a fair amount of collapse when sitting on the softer side. Many have noted feeling safe while lying on the edge so you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Financing
This is a genuine foam mattress constructed for impact absorbency. Like majority of memory foam models, the Layla mattress is not particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather quick response time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on where you are. All shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ USA.
Delivery Charge: Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. The mattresses take two to three business days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually takes two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will come compressed and shipped straight to your home. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s assistance, position the roll on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla asks owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Financing
– Layla Sleep will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed defective for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is only offered to first buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized retailer won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattress are underneath. Please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the ideal mattress for you if you prefer to feel as though you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. It is also good for you if you require a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them enough support required and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the freedom to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you have a partner and need a mattress with great movement isolation. This should limit the movement you feel on the bed.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Financing
The Layla mattress features a flippable, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to have 2 distinct comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers incorporate memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Financing