When you can not decide whether you want a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that provides you 2 firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you would like the snug feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a memory foam with more support on your back and hips. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to pick between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that gives greater support. Layla Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
Construction Layla Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
When used regularly, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, making the Layla mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it’s surely worth the price point. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you change your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important element to consider particularly for those who share their bed. The Layla mattress isolates motion to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you’ll not be bothered when the person beside you tosses and turns. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
Now, I will discuss the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Which means you will more likely feel like you are sinking in the bed as opposed to laying on top of it. Additionally, if you are a bit bigger, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to provide as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll definitely get the “floating on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around at night changing positions (side, back and tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam which can potentially have some cooling properties. But given the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly think it is worth the cost.
Edge support is a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having two sides performs about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a reasonable amount of collapse while laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst sitting on the edge so that you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
This is a genuine foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam beds, the Layla isn’t very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the positive side, this particular foam has a fairly quick reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped feeling when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times will take from two to five business days depending on your location. All shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ in theUnited States.
Shipping Fee: Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are made with FedEx. The mattresses take two to three business days to manufacture, and once sent usually requires 2-5 business days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to you. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There’s a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to actually return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla requests buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla gives a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
– Layla will, in the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s found to be faulty for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with flaws (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is only offered to first buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized retailer won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here in order to receive my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the ideal choice for you if you want to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla provides you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. It is also great for you if you prefer a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you have the option to choose between two firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you have a spouse and need a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you feel on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
The Layla mattress features a flippable, all-foam a different feel by simply turning the bed over. This feature enables you to try 2 different comfort levels and choose the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress For Stomach Sleepers