When you can’t determine whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just need a foam with a little more support for your hips and spine. With 2 built-in firmness levels, you get to select between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers more support. Layla Mattress Height
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla, that includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Height
Construction Layla Mattress Height
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Height
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Height
When used regularly, the Layla mattress will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it is definitely worth the price point. Layla also advises rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you change your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial element to consider particularly if you have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress isolates movement to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you won’t be bothered when the person beside you tosses and turns. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
Now, I will cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you are sinking into the mattress as opposed to laying on top of it. Additionally, if you are a bit heavier, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to provide as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which sinks just right. You’ll definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam that offers some cooling properties. But given the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress can trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly think it’s worth the cost.
Edge support is a frequent issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a reasonable degree of collapse while laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst laying on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Height
This is a genuine foam mattress built for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam versions, the Layla is not particularly bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the positive side, this particular foam has a rather quick reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All shipments come from Phoenix, AZ in theUnited States.
Shipping Fee: The Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. Mattresses take two to three business days for manufacturing, and once sent usually requires 2-5 days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You will want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s assistance, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a mandatory two-week break-in period. Owners are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tested out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla does not restock mattresses, customers don’t need to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, the company requests owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Height
– Layla will, at the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be faulty for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This warranty is only offered to first buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattress can be found below. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to get my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the perfect choice for you if you want to feel as if you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. Additionally it is great for you if you prefer a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it will give them enough support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you have the opportunity to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also great when you sleep with a spouse and need a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you’re feeling on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Height
The Layla mattress features a flippable, all-foam a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature lets you have two different comfort options and choose the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage great since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Height