When you can not decide whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you want the snug feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a foam with more support for your back and hips. With two built in firmness levels, you get to choose between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Mattress Hot
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla mattress, that includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Hot
Construction Layla Mattress Hot
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Hot
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Hot
When in use, the Layla mattress will last for at least six to eight years, which makes the mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a flippable mattress, it is certainly worth the price point. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you replace your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial component to consider particularly if you have a sleep partner. The Layla isolates movement to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be bothered when the person beside you rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will cover the plush side of the Layla; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Therefore you will more likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress rather than laying on top of it. Additionally, if you’re somewhat heavier, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to provide as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will certainly get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam that offers some cooling benefits. But because of the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly think it’s worth the investment.
Edge support is a common problem with memory foam beds. The Layla, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a fair amount of collapse while laying on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Hot
This is a authentic foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like most memory foam models, the Layla is not very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a fairly quick response time. For that reason, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three business days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, AZ United States.
Delivery Fee: Layla delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are made with FedEx. Mattresses take two to three days to assemble, and after it is shipped usually requires 2-5 days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and delivered straight to you. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s help, position the roll on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla requests owners to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla gives a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Hot
– Layla Sleep will, at the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is found to be faulty for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is only given to first buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized retailer won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattress are underneath. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect choice for you if you want to feel as though you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is ideal for you if you need a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for those who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you have the option to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal when you sleep with a spouse and require a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should limit the motion you’re feeling on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Hot
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness level on each side. This provides you a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature enables you to try 2 different comfort levels and choose the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this convenience satisfying as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Hot