When you can not determine whether you want a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the snug feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just need a foam with a bit more support on your hips and spine. With two built in firmness levels, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Mattress How Long To Expand
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, that includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress How Long To Expand
Construction Layla Mattress How Long To Expand
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress How Long To Expand
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Mattress How Long To Expand
When regularly used, the Layla will last for at least six to eight years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it’s definitely worth the price. Layla also advises turning your mattress from foot to head every time you change your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important component to consider especially for those who share their mattress. The Layla mattress isolates movement to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when your spouse rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Which means you will most likely feel like you’re sinking in the mattress rather than laying on top of it. Additionally, if you are somewhat bigger, the plush side of the Layla might not be able to give as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side or tummy sleepers).
The Layla uses both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam that offers some cooling properties. But given the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it’s worth the price.
Edge support is a frequent issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a fair degree of collapse while laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress How Long To Expand
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla is not very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the bright side, this specific foam has a fairly quick response time. For that reason, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 business days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from two to five days depending on your location. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona USA.
Shipping Fee: The Layla delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are made with FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 days for manufacturing, and once shipped usually requires 2-5 business days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and shipped straight to your home. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tried the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, the company requests buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla provides a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress How Long To Expand
– Layla Sleep will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is found to be faulty for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with defects (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is only offered to first owners who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for the mattress can be found underneath. But please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the best mattress for you if you want to feel like you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. Additionally it is ideal for you if you need a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for those who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the choice to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also great if you have a spouse and need a mattress with good motion isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress How Long To Expand
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature lets you have two distinct comfort levels and choose the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this convenience satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress How Long To Expand