If you can not choose whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just want a memory foam with more support for your spine and hips. With 2 built-in firmness options, you get to select between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Mattress How To Set Up Instructions
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress How To Set Up Instructions
Construction Layla Mattress How To Set Up Instructions
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has four layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers include the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Mattress How To Set Up Instructions
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Laying on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress How To Set Up Instructions
When regularly used, the Layla mattress should last for at least six to eight years, which makes the mattress at par with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price point. Layla also advises turning your mattress from foot to head each time you replace your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer low, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial element to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla isolates movement to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you won’t be bothered when the person beside you tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I will cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Which means you will most likely feel like you are sinking into the bed rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat bigger, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to give as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which actually sinks just right. You will certainly get the “laying on top” feel and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side and/or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress incorporates both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam which can potentially have some cooling properties. But due to the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I definitely believe it is worth the investment.
Edge support has been a regular issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having dual sides performs about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a reasonable amount of collapse while sitting on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling secure while sitting on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress How To Set Up Instructions
This is a genuine foam mattress constructed for impact absorbency. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla is not that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather quick response time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from two to five business days depending on your location. All shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ USA.
Delivery Charge: Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. Mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and after it is shipped usually requires 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to your home and come compressed. You will want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla does not restock mattresses, customers do not need to physically return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress How To Set Up Instructions
– Layla Sleep will, at the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed faulty for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is only offered to first purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress are below. But please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect mattress for you if you prefer to feel like you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed because Layla provides you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. It is also great for you if you require a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them enough support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the option to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal when you sleep with a partner and need a mattress with excellent motion isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress How To Set Up Instructions
The Layla mattress features a flippable, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to try 2 distinct comfort levels and choose the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this advantage satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress How To Set Up Instructions