If you can not determine whether you want a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes need a foam with more support on your hips and spine. With 2 built in firmness options, you get to choose between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Layla Mattress Ireland
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Ireland
Construction Layla Mattress Ireland
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Ireland
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Mattress Ireland
When used regularly, the Layla will last for at least six to eight years, which makes the Layla mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a double-sided mattress, it’s surely worth the price. Layla also advises turning your mattress from foot to head every time you change your sheets or at least once every month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer low, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really crucial element to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla isolates motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you will not be bothered when the person beside you rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll discuss the soft side of the Layla; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking into the mattress as opposed to floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are a bit heavier, the softer side of the mattress might not be able to offer as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around at night changing positions (back, side or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla incorporates both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which offers some cooling properties. But due to the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly think it is worth the cost.
Edge support has been a regular problem with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a fair degree of collapse when sitting on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling safe whilst laying on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the bed.
Layla Mattress Ireland
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla is not that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly fast reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona United States.
Delivery Fee: Layla delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take 2-3 days for manufacturing, and after it is shipped usually requires two to five days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and shipped straight to your home. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s assistance, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t need to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these cases, the company requests owners to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer service.
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Ireland
– Layla will, in the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is exclusively given to original purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for the mattress can be found underneath. Please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the best choice for you if you want to feel like you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is ideal for you if you require a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for people who sleep on their side. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it will give them the necessary support required and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the option to pick between two firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you have a partner and require a mattress with great movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Ireland
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature lets you have two distinct comfort levels and choose the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this advantage satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers incorporate memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Ireland