When you can’t choose whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that provides you 2 firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you would like the cozy feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a memory foam with more support on your hips and back. With two built in firmness levels, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Mattress Labor Day Sale
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Labor Day Sale
Construction Layla Mattress Labor Day Sale
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has four layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Labor Day Sale
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Labor Day Sale
When used regularly, the Layla will last for at least six to eight years, making the mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a flippable mattress, it’s surely worth the price point. Layla also advises rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you change your sheets or at least once every month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial element to consider especially for those who share their mattress. The Layla mattress reduces movement to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you will not be disturbed when your spouse rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
Now, I will cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking into the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Additionally, if you’re a bit heavier, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to provide as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You’ll definitely get the “floating on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (side, back or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam that provides some cooling properties. But given the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly think it’s worth the cost.
Edge support has been a regular problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a fair amount of collapse while sitting on the plush side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Labor Day Sale
This is a authentic foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam versions, the Layla mattress is not very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly fast response time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, AZ in theUnited States.
Shipping Charge: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are made with FedEx Ground. The mattresses take two to three days for manufacturing, and once sent usually takes two to five days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to you and arrive compressed. You will want to start by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s help, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase. There is a compulsory two-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Labor Day Sale
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed faulty for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively offered to original owners who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for the mattress are below. But please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here to get my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the best choice for you if you like to feel as if you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. It is also good for you if you require a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for people who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the option to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal when you have a partner and require a mattress with great motion isolation. This should reduce the motion you’re feeling on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Labor Day Sale
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, double-sided design with a different firmness level on opposite sides. This permits you to experience a different feel simply by flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try two different comfort options and choose the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this advantage great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Labor Day Sale