When you can not decide whether you want a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you 2 firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you would like the cozy feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes need a foam with a bit more support for your hips and back. With 2 built-in firmness options, you get to choose between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Mattress Lifetime Warranty
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Lifetime Warranty
Construction Layla Mattress Lifetime Warranty
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Lifetime Warranty
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Laying on this side will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Mattress Lifetime Warranty
When used regularly, the Layla mattress should last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it’s definitely worth the price point. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your bedding or at least once every month to be able to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really crucial element to consider particularly for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you will not be bothered when the person beside you tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll discuss the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will most likely feel like you’re sinking in the bed rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat heavier, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to provide as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (side, back and stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam that can potentially have some cooling benefits. But given the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it is worth the investment.
Edge support has been a common problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a reasonable amount of collapse while laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling safe while laying on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Lifetime Warranty
This is a genuine foam mattress built for impact absorbency. Like majority of memory foam models, the Layla mattress isn’t very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the positive side, this specific foam has a fairly quick reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on where you are. All shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Shipping Fee: The Layla delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– All deliveries are made with FedEx. Mattresses take two to three business days to assemble, and after it is shipped usually takes 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You will want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s help, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tested the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Lifetime Warranty
– Layla will, in the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be faulty for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to repair or replace individual components with defects (like the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively provided to original purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattress can be found underneath. But please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here in order to receive my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the perfect choice for you if you like to feel as though you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is ideal for you if you want a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for side sleepers. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you get the opportunity to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great when you’ve got a partner and need a mattress with excellent motion isolation. This should limit the movement you feel on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Lifetime Warranty
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness level on opposite sides. This gives you a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature lets you try 2 different comfort levels and choose the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Lifetime Warranty