If you can not determine whether you want a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a foam with more support for your back and hips. With two built-in firmness options, you get to pick between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives greater support. Layla Mattress Locations
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Locations
Construction Layla Mattress Locations
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has four layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Locations
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Sleeping on this side will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Mattress Locations
When in use, the Layla mattress will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price. Layla also advises turning your mattress from foot to head each time you change your sheets or at least once a month in order to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial factor to consider especially for those who share their mattress. The Layla mattress isolates movement to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you will not be bothered when the person beside you tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Which means you will most likely feel like you’re sinking into the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you are a bit bigger, the softer side of the mattress might not be able to give as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back and stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam that provides some cooling benefits. But given the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it’s worth the investment.
Edge support has been a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a reasonable amount of collapse when laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling secure while lying on the edge so you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Locations
This is a genuine foam mattress constructed for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam models, the Layla mattress isn’t that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather fast reaction time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 business days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on your location. All shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ in theUSA.
Shipping Charge: Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. Mattresses take two to three days for manufacturing, and once shipped usually requires two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tested out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not need to physically return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla requests buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers just need to email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla provides a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Locations
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is found to be defective for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is only provided to original buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here in order to get my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect choice for you if you want to feel as if you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress because Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is great for you if you need a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for people who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it is going to give them the necessary support required and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you have the opportunity to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also great if you’ve got a spouse and require a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Locations
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness option on opposite sides. This permits you to have a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature enables you to have 2 distinct comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this advantage satisfying since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Locations