If you can not decide whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you 2 firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel offered by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a memory foam with more support for your spine and hips. With two built in firmness options, you get to select between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that gives greater support. Layla Mattress Malaysia
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Malaysia
Construction Layla Mattress Malaysia
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Mattress Malaysia
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Mattress Malaysia
When regularly used, the Layla mattress will last for at least six to eight years, which makes the Layla mattress at par with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it’s definitely worth the price. Layla also suggests turning your mattress from foot to head each time you replace your sheets or at least once every month in order to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial factor to consider especially for those who share their bed. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when the person beside you rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
First, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Which means you will more likely feel like you are sinking in the bed rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you are a bit heavier, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to give as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “laying on top” feel and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who roll around at night changing positions (side, back or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla uses both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam that offers some cooling properties. But because of the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I definitely think it’s worth the price.
Edge support is a common issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a fair amount of collapse when sitting on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling secure while lying on the edge so you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Malaysia
This is a genuine foam mattress constructed for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam models, the Layla is not very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather fast response time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times will take from two to five business days depending on your location. All shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ USA.
Delivery Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated through FedEx. Mattresses take 2-3 days to assemble, and once shipped usually requires two to five days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You probably want to begin by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There’s a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, the company requests owners to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla gives a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Malaysia
– Layla will, at the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed faulty for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to replace or repair individual components with defects (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively given to original owners who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress are underneath. But please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to get my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the best mattress for you if you want to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed because Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you require a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it is going to give them enough support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the option to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great when you’ve got a spouse and need a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you feel on the bed.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Malaysia
The Layla features an all-foam, double-sided design with a different firmness option on each side. This allows you to experience a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to try two different comfort options and choose the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers incorporate memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Malaysia