When you can’t determine whether you need a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel offered by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a foam with more support for your back and hips. With 2 built in firmness options, you get to pick between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives more support. Layla Mattress Odor
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla mattress, which includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Odor
Construction Layla Mattress Odor
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Mattress Odor
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Mattress Odor
When used regularly, the Layla mattress should last for at least six to eight years, making the mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it is definitely worth the price. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you replace your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial factor to consider particularly if you have a sleep partner. The Layla reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you will not be bothered when the person beside you rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
First, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Therefore you will most likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat heavier, the softer side of the mattress might not be able to give as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “floating on top” feeling and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side and tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla uses both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam that offers some cooling properties. But given the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress can trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it is worth the price.
Edge support is a common issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should expect a reasonable amount of collapse when sitting on the softer side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst laying on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Odor
This is a true foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress isn’t very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the bright side, this specific foam has a fairly fast reaction time. For that reason, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Shipping Charge: Layla ships to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated with FedEx. Mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually takes two to five business days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and shipped straight to you. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these instances, the company requests buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Odor
– Layla Sleep will, at the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to replace or repair individual components with defects (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– This warranty is exclusively given to original buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress can be found below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here in order to get my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the best mattress for you if you like to feel like you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is great for you if you require a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for those who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you have the option to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you have a partner and need a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should limit the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Odor
The Layla features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature lets you try 2 distinct comfort options and choose the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this advantage satisfying since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers incorporate memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Odor