If you can not determine whether you want a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that offers you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you want the snug feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a foam with a bit more support for your hips and back. With 2 built in firmness levels, you get to select between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Layla Mattress Opening Instructions
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla mattress, which includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Opening Instructions
Construction Layla Mattress Opening Instructions
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Opening Instructions
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Opening Instructions
When used regularly, the Layla mattress should last for at least 6-8 years, making the Layla mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it is surely worth the price point. Layla also suggests turning your mattress from head to foot every time you change your sheets or at least once every month in order to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer low, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very important factor to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you’ll not be bothered when your partner tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
Now, I will cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking into the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Additionally, if you’re somewhat heavier, the softer side of the Layla may not be able to offer as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which sinks just perfect. You will certainly get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around at night changing positions (back, side or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam that can potentially have some cooling benefits. But given the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it is worth the cost.
Edge support has been a regular problem with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should see a fair amount of collapse when sitting on the plush side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst laying on the edge so you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Opening Instructions
This is a true foam mattress made for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla isn’t very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly fast reaction time. For that reason, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 business days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on your location. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Delivery Fee: Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx. Mattresses take 2-3 days to manufacture, and after it is sent usually requires 2-5 days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and delivered straight to you. You probably want to start by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s assistance, position the mattress on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial begins on the date of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Owners are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tested the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not have to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these instances, Layla requests buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To return your mattress, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Opening Instructions
– Layla Sleep will, at the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s found to be faulty for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with flaws (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is only offered to first owners who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress are underneath. Please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to receive my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the best choice for you if you want to feel like you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed because Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. It is also good for you if you prefer a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them enough support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you have the option to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also great if you sleep with a spouse and need a mattress with great motion isolation. This should limit the motion you’re feeling on the bed.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Opening Instructions
The Layla features a flippable, all-foam a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature lets you have two distinct comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this advantage great since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Opening Instructions