If you can not decide whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the snug feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just need a memory foam with more support for your hips and spine. With 2 built in firmness levels, you get to choose between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Layla Mattress Order Status
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Order Status
Construction Layla Mattress Order Status
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Order Status
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Order Status
When regularly used, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it’s definitely worth the price. Layla also advises turning your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your sheets or at least once a month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
The Layla mattress does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer low, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important component to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be bothered when the person beside you rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll discuss the plush side of the Layla; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking in the bed rather than floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are somewhat bigger, the softer side of the Layla may not be able to provide as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You’ll definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who roll around at night switching positions (back, side and tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam that can potentially have some cooling benefits. But because of the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress can trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it’s worth the price.
Edge support has been a frequent issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides is about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a reasonable degree of collapse when sitting on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling safe whilst laying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Order Status
This is a authentic foam mattress made for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam versions, the Layla is not that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this particular foam has a fairly fast reaction time. For that reason, you won’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 business days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ USA.
Delivery Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. The mattresses take two to three business days for manufacturing, and after it is shipped usually requires two to five business days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and shipped straight to your home. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s help, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla does not restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, Layla requests buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Order Status
– Layla will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively offered to original purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattress can be found below. But please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal choice for you if you like to feel like you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you require a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for people who sleep on their side. However, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them enough support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the option to pick between two firmness options. Layla is also great when you’ve got a partner and require a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should limit the motion you’re feeling on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Order Status
The Layla features a flippable, all-foam a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature lets you try two distinct comfort levels and choose the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Order Status