If you can not choose whether you want a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a memory foam with a bit more support for your hips and back. With 2 built-in firmness levels, you get to pick between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Mattress Return Policy
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Return Policy
Construction Layla Mattress Return Policy
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Return Policy
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Mattress Return Policy
When regularly used, the Layla should last for at least six to eight years, making the Layla mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a double-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price point. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you change your bedding or at least once a month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer low, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important component to consider particularly if you have a sleep partner. The Layla isolates movement to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you’ll not be disturbed when the person beside you tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
First, I’ll discuss the soft side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress as opposed to floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are somewhat heavier, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to offer as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night changing positions (back, side or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam which can potentially have some cooling benefits. But given the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I definitely think it is worth the investment.
Edge support has been a regular issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having dual sides is about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should expect a reasonable amount of collapse while laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling safe while laying on the edge so you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Return Policy
This is a genuine foam mattress built to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam models, the Layla isn’t particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather quick reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on where you are. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Delivery Fee: Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and after it is shipped usually takes 2-5 days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will come compressed and delivered straight to you. You probably want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, position the roll on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these instances, Layla asks buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Return Policy
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be faulty for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with flaws (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively offered to original purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for your mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to get my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the perfect choice for you if you like to feel like you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress because Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. It is also good for you if you want a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for side sleepers. However, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it is going to give them enough support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the option to choose between two firmness options. Layla is also ideal when you have a spouse and require a mattress with good movement isolation. This should limit the motion you feel on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Return Policy
The Layla mattress features a flippable, all-foam a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try 2 distinct comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage great as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it is a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Return Policy