When you can’t decide whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you would like the cozy feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a memory foam with a bit more support for your hips and spine. With 2 built in firmness levels, you get to choose between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Mattress Return
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, that includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Return
Construction Layla Mattress Return
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Return
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Return
When in use, the Layla mattress should last for at least six to eight years, making the mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a flippable mattress, it is certainly worth the price. Layla also advises turning your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial component to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be disturbed when the person beside you moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I will discuss the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will more likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress as opposed to floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are somewhat bigger, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to give as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “floating on top” feeling and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who roll around at night changing positions (side, back or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam which provides some cooling benefits. But due to the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I certainly think it’s worth the cost.
Edge support has been a frequent problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a reasonable degree of collapse while sitting on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling safe while sitting on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Return
This is a authentic foam mattress made for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress isn’t very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly quick reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on your location. All shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Shipping Fee: Layla ships to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated through FedEx. The mattresses take two to three days to manufacture, and after it is shipped usually requires two to five days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and delivered straight to you. You will want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s assistance, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a compulsory two-week break-in period. Owners are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tested the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers don’t need to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, the company requests buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Return
– Layla Sleep will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed faulty for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is only provided to first buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress are underneath. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here in order to receive my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal choice for you if you like to feel as though you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you require a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for those who sleep on their side. Although, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it will give them enough support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you have the choice to choose between two firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you’ve got a spouse and require a mattress with excellent motion isolation. This should limit the movement you feel on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Return
The Layla mattress features a flippable, all-foam a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature enables you to have two distinct comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Return