If you can not decide whether you need a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes want a foam with more support on your hips and back. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives more support. Layla Mattress Revenue
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla, which includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Revenue
Construction Layla Mattress Revenue
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Revenue
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Mattress Revenue
When in use, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it is certainly worth the price. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you replace your sheets or at least once every month in order to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important element to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla isolates movement to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you won’t be bothered when the person beside you tosses and turns. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
Now, I will discuss the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat heavier, the softer side of the Layla may not be able to provide as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around at night changing positions (back, side or stomach sleepers).
The Layla mattress incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam that can potentially have some cooling benefits. But because of the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly think it is worth the investment.
Edge support has been a frequent issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a reasonable amount of collapse when laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure while lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Revenue
This is a authentic foam mattress made for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam beds, the Layla is not very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather quick response time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Delivery Charge: The Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla is as follows:
– All deliveries are made with FedEx. Mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and once shipped usually requires two to five days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You will want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There’s a compulsory two-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not need to physically return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, Layla requests owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service.
Layla offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Revenue
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is found to be defective for as long as the original owners use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with flaws (like the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively provided to original purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for your mattress are underneath. But please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the best mattress for you if you want to feel as though you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress because Layla gives you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. Additionally it is ideal for you if you want a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for people who sleep on their side. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them enough support required and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you get the freedom to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal when you’ve got a spouse and require a mattress with great movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you feel on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Revenue
The Layla features a flippable, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature lets you have two different comfort options and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this convenience great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Revenue