If you can not determine whether you need a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the snug feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just need a foam with a little more support for your back and hips. With two built in firmness options, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives more support. Layla Mattress Size
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Size
Construction Layla Mattress Size
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has four layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Size
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Mattress Size
When used regularly, the Layla should last for at least six to eight years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price point. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from head to foot every time you replace your sheets or at least once every month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important element to consider especially if you have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress isolates motion to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you will not be disturbed when the person beside you moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
First, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will more likely feel like you are sinking into the mattress as opposed to floating on top of it. Additionally, if you’re somewhat bigger, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to offer as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around at night changing positions (back, side and tummy sleepers).
The Layla incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam that can potentially have some cooling properties. But due to the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly think it’s worth the cost.
Edge support has been a regular problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having dual sides is about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a reasonable degree of collapse while laying on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling safe while lying on the edge so you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Size
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like most memory foam beds, the Layla is not that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the bright side, this particular foam has a rather quick response time. For that reason, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 days depending on your location. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Shipping Charge: Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take 2-3 days for manufacturing, and after it is shipped usually requires 2-5 business days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will come compressed and delivered straight to your home. You will want to begin by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, position the mattress on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tested the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, the company requests buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Size
– Layla Sleep will, at the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively offered to original purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattress can be found underneath. But please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to receive my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal mattress for you if you like to feel like you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is ideal for you if you want a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them enough support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you get the freedom to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you sleep with a partner and require a mattress with great movement isolation. This should limit the motion you’re feeling on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Size
The Layla features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try 2 distinct comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers incorporate memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Size