If you can not choose whether you want a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you would like the snug feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just need a memory foam with more support for your spine and hips. With 2 built in firmness options, you get to pick between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers more support. Layla Mattress Smell
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla mattress, that includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Smell
Construction Layla Mattress Smell
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Smell
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side will place you in direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Mattress Smell
When regularly used, the Layla mattress will last for at least six to eight years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it’s surely worth the price. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from foot to head each time you change your sheets or at least once every month in order to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial factor to consider especially for those who share their bed. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when your spouse rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will cover the plush side of the Layla; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Which means you’ll more likely feel like you are sinking in the bed as opposed to floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are somewhat heavier, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to give as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which sinks just right. You will definitely get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who move around at night changing positions (side, back and stomach sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam which can potentially have some cooling benefits. But due to the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly think it is worth the price.
Edge support is a common problem with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a reasonable amount of collapse while laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure while sitting on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Smell
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam versions, the Layla isn’t that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather fast reaction time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on your location. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona United States.
Delivery Charge: Layla ships to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and once shipped usually requires two to five days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s help, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a compulsory two-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they have tried the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers don’t need to physically return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, Layla requests owners to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To return your mattress, customers just need to email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Smell
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is found to be faulty for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only given to first owners who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress can be found below. Please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the best choice for you if you prefer to feel as though you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you want a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. Although, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them enough support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you have the freedom to choose between two firmness levels. Layla is also great when you sleep with a partner and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should limit the motion you feel on the bed.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Smell
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness level on opposite sides. This gives you a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature lets you have two different comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this advantage great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it is a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Smell