When you can not choose whether you need a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you would like the cozy feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just want a foam with more support for your back and hips. With 2 built-in firmness options, you get to choose between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Mattress Store
Read on for my full review of the Layla, that includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Store
Construction Layla Mattress Store
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, starting with the soft side: Layla Mattress Store
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will place you in direct contact with the layer underneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Mattress Store
When regularly used, the Layla mattress will last for at least 6-8 years, making the Layla mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a double-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price. Layla also suggests turning your mattress from head to foot each time you change your bedding or at least once every month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping motion transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important element to consider especially if you share their mattress. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be disturbed when the person beside you moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
First, I’ll discuss the soft side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Therefore you will most likely feel like you’re sinking in the bed rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat bigger, the plush side of the Layla might not be able to provide as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night changing positions (back, side or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress incorporates both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam that provides some cooling properties. But because of the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it is worth the investment.
Edge support is a common issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a fair amount of collapse when laying on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling secure while lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Store
This is a true foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam models, the Layla mattress isn’t particularly bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the positive side, this particular foam has a fairly fast response time. For that reason, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 days depending on your location. All shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ in theUnited States.
Delivery Fee: Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. The mattresses take two to three days for manufacturing, and once sent usually takes 2-5 days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and shipped straight to you. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s help, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial starts at the time of purchase. There’s a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t need to physically return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, Layla requests owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla provides a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Store
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is found to be defective for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively provided to original buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for the mattress are underneath. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to get my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal mattress for you if you like to feel like you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. Additionally it is great for you if you require a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it is going to give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the choice to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you have a spouse and need a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Store
The Layla features a flippable, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the mattress over. This feature lets you try two distinct comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage great as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Store