When you can’t determine whether you want a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that provides you 2 firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you would like the snug feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a memory foam with a little more support for your spine and hips. With two built-in firmness options, you get to pick between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Layla Mattress Tracking
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, that includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Tracking
Construction Layla Mattress Tracking
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Mattress Tracking
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Tracking
When used regularly, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it’s definitely worth the price point. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you replace your bedding or at least once a month in order to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really crucial factor to consider particularly if you share their bed. The Layla reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you will not be bothered when your partner tosses and turns. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
First, I will cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will most likely feel like you are sinking into the mattress rather than laying on top of it. Additionally, if you’re a bit heavier, the softer side of the Layla may not be able to provide as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which sinks just right. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side and tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam that offers some cooling properties. But due to the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I definitely think it is worth the investment.
Edge support has been a frequent issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a fair degree of collapse when sitting on the softer side. Many have noted feeling safe while sitting on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Tracking
This is a true foam mattress made for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam beds, the Layla mattress is not that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a fairly quick response time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona USA.
Shipping Charge: Layla delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. The mattresses take two to three business days to manufacture, and once shipped usually takes two to five days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to your home and come compressed. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Owners are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla does not restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, Layla asks buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To return your mattress, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service.
Layla offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Tracking
– Layla Sleep will, in the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed faulty for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with defects (like the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only offered to original buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here to receive my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the best mattress for you if you want to feel as if you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed because Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. It is also ideal for you if you require a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them enough support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the choice to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you have a partner and require a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you’re feeling on the bed.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Tracking
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, double-sided design with a different firmness option on each side. This provides you a different feel by simply turning the bed over. This feature enables you to try 2 different comfort options and choose the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Tracking