If you can not determine whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the snug feel offered by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes need a foam with a bit more support for your hips and spine. With 2 built-in firmness levels, you get to pick between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers more support. Layla Mattress Vs Nolah Mattress
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, which includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Vs Nolah Mattress
Construction Layla Mattress Vs Nolah Mattress
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Vs Nolah Mattress
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Laying on this side will put you in direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Mattress Vs Nolah Mattress
When used regularly, the Layla should last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price point. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you change your bedding or at least once a month in order to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important element to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress isolates movement to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you will not be disturbed when the person beside you tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
First, I will discuss the plush side of the Layla; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Therefore you will more likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed as opposed to floating on top of it. Additionally, if you’re somewhat heavier, the softer side of the Layla may not be able to offer as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You will certainly get the “floating on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back or tummy sleepers).
The Layla makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam that provides some cooling properties. But due to the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it may trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely think it is worth the cost.
Edge support is a frequent problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a reasonable degree of collapse when laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling safe while laying on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Vs Nolah Mattress
This is a authentic foam mattress built for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam models, the Layla mattress isn’t particularly bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather fast reaction time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona USA.
Delivery Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. Mattresses take two to three days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually requires 2-5 business days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to your home. You probably want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s help, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla does not restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these cases, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers should email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla gives a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Vs Nolah Mattress
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s found to be faulty for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is only given to original buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for the mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the perfect mattress for you if you like to feel as though you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress because Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. It is also ideal for you if you want a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them the necessary support required and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you have the choice to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you’ve got a partner and need a mattress with great movement isolation. This should limit the movement you feel on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Vs Nolah Mattress
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try two distinct comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Vs Nolah Mattress