If you can’t determine whether you need a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes want a memory foam with a bit more support for your spine and hips. With two built in firmness levels, you get to select between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives more support. Layla Mattress Where To Buy
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Where To Buy
Construction Layla Mattress Where To Buy
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has four layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Where To Buy
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Laying on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Mattress Where To Buy
When used regularly, the Layla mattress should last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you change your bedding or at least once a month in order to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial element to consider particularly for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when your partner moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
Now, I will cover the soft side of the Layla; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you are sinking into the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat heavier, the plush side of the mattress might not be able to give as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around at night switching positions (side, back and tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam which offers some cooling properties. But due to the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it’s worth the cost.
Edge support has been a common problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should expect a fair amount of collapse when sitting on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling safe whilst laying on the edge so you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Where To Buy
This is a genuine foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla is not very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the positive side, this particular foam has a fairly quick response time. For that reason, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped feeling when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times will take from two to five business days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, AZ in theUnited States.
Delivery Charge: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are made with FedEx. The mattresses take two to three days to manufacture, and once shipped usually requires two to five days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and shipped straight to your home. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a compulsory two-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers do not have to actually return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these cases, Layla requests buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Where To Buy
– Layla will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed defective for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively provided to first buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for your mattress are underneath. Please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the perfect mattress for you if you like to feel like you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. It is also good for you if you want a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for those who sleep on their side. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it is going to give them enough support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the option to pick between two firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you’ve got a partner and require a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you feel on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Where To Buy
The Layla features a flippable, all-foam a different feel by simply turning the bed over. This feature enables you to have two distinct comfort options and choose the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Where To Buy