When you can not decide whether you want a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you would like the snug feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a foam with more support on your hips and spine. With 2 built-in firmness levels, you get to pick between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Sleep Canada
Read on for my full review of the Layla, which includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Sleep Canada
Construction Layla Sleep Canada
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Sleep Canada
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will put you in direct contact with the support layer underneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Sleep Canada
When in use, the Layla mattress should last for at least six to eight years, making the Layla mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it’s definitely worth the price. Layla also advises rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you replace your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important element to consider particularly if you share their mattress. The Layla isolates motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be disturbed when the person beside you rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
First, I will cover the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will more likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress rather than laying on top of it. Additionally, if you’re somewhat bigger, the plush side of the Layla might not be able to provide as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who roll around at night switching positions (back, side and/or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which provides some cooling properties. But due to the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress can trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it is worth the investment.
Edge support is a regular issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should expect a reasonable degree of collapse while laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure while sitting on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Sleep Canada
This is a authentic foam mattress built for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam models, the Layla mattress is not particularly bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this particular foam has a rather quick reaction time. For that reason, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from two to five business days depending on your location. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Delivery Fee: The Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 days for manufacturing, and once sent usually takes two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to you. You probably want to begin by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s assistance, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There’s a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Sleep Canada
– Layla Sleep will, in the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed faulty for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively given to original owners who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to receive my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the best choice for you if you prefer to feel like you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you prefer a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for those who sleep on their side. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them enough support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you have the option to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great if you sleep with a spouse and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you feel on the bed.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Sleep Canada
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness level on opposite sides. This gives you a different feel by simply flipping the bed over. This feature enables you to try 2 distinct comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Sleep Canada