When you can not choose whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a foam with more support for your hips and spine. With two built in firmness levels, you get to select between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Sleep Coupon
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla, which includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Sleep Coupon
Construction Layla Sleep Coupon
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has four layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Sleep Coupon
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the layer underneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Sleep Coupon
When in use, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress at par with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it’s surely worth the price point. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your sheets or at least once every month in order to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial factor to consider particularly if you share their mattress. The Layla reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when the person beside you moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
Now, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Therefore you will more likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat heavier, the plush side of the Layla might not be able to provide as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll definitely get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around at night changing positions (back, side and stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which provides some cooling benefits. But given the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress can trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly think it is worth the investment.
Edge support is a common issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having dual sides is about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a fair degree of collapse when sitting on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling safe whilst sitting on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the bed.
Layla Sleep Coupon
This is a true foam mattress made for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress isn’t particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the positive side, this particular foam has a rather quick reaction time. For that reason, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Delivery Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made with FedEx Ground. Mattresses take two to three business days for manufacturing, and once shipped usually takes two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to your home. You will want to start by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s help, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial starts at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory two-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Sleep Coupon
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is found to be faulty for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively offered to first purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress can be found underneath. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to receive my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the best mattress for you if you want to feel like you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. It is also great for you if you prefer a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them enough support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the freedom to choose between two firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you sleep with a partner and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the bed.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Sleep Coupon
The Layla features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the mattress over. This feature lets you have two distinct comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this advantage satisfying since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers incorporate memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Sleep Coupon