If you can not determine whether you want a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the cozy feel offered by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a foam with a little more support for your back and hips. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Sleep Customer Service
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla, that includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Sleep Customer Service
Construction Layla Sleep Customer Service
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Sleep Customer Service
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Layla Sleep Customer Service
When used regularly, the Layla mattress should last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a double-sided mattress, it’s certainly worth the price. Layla also advises turning your mattress from foot to head each time you change your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important element to consider particularly for those who share their bed. The Layla reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you will not be disturbed when your partner rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you are sinking into the bed as opposed to floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re a bit heavier, the plush side of the Layla might not be able to give as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (side, back and tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress uses both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which provides some cooling benefits. But because of the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I certainly think it’s worth the price.
Edge support has been a frequent issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a fair degree of collapse when laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure while sitting on the edge so you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Sleep Customer Service
This is a true foam mattress built to absorb impact. Like most memory foam models, the Layla mattress is not particularly bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly quick reaction time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 business days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, AZ USA.
Shipping Fee: Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– Deliveries are made with FedEx Ground. Mattresses take 2-3 days to manufacture, and after it is shipped usually requires 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to you. You will want to begin by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial starts at the time of purchase. There’s a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these instances, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Sleep Customer Service
– Layla will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed defective for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (like the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only given to original purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattress are underneath. But please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the perfect choice for you if you like to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. Additionally it is ideal for you if you need a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for those who sleep on their side. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the option to choose between two firmness levels. Layla is also great when you have a spouse and require a mattress with good movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you feel on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Sleep Customer Service
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness option on opposite sides. This gives you a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try two distinct comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this convenience great since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Sleep Customer Service