When you can not choose whether you need a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a foam with more support on your hips and spine. With 2 built in firmness options, you get to choose between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives more support. Layla Sleep Inc
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, that includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Sleep Inc
Construction Layla Sleep Inc
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, starting with the soft side: Layla Sleep Inc
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will place you in direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Sleep Inc
When used regularly, the Layla should last for at least six to eight years, which makes the Layla mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a flippable mattress, it’s definitely worth the price. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from head to foot each time you change your bedding or at least once every month to be able to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial factor to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla reduces movement to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you’ll not be bothered when your spouse moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will cover the soft side of the Layla; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress as opposed to floating on top of it. Plus, if you are a bit heavier, the softer side of the mattress might not be able to give as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around at night switching positions (back, side and/or stomach sleepers).
The Layla incorporates both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam that provides some cooling benefits. But given the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it is worth the cost.
Edge support is a common problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a fair amount of collapse while laying on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling secure whilst sitting on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the bed.
Layla Sleep Inc
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam models, the Layla mattress is not very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather fast reaction time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped feeling when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Shipping Charge: Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made with FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and once sent usually requires 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You will want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s help, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial starts at the time of purchase. There’s a compulsory two-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they have tried the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these instances, the company requests buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep gives a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Sleep Inc
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (like the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This warranty is exclusively given to original buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress are underneath. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal choice for you if you like to feel like you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. Additionally it is good for you if you prefer a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for those who sleep on their side. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them enough support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you have the opportunity to choose between two firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you’ve got a spouse and require a mattress with excellent motion isolation. This should limit the motion you’re feeling on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Sleep Inc
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to try two different comfort levels and choose the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Sleep Inc